Cloud Accounting Services
What is Cloud Accounting?
Traditionally, accounting was executed using software hosted locally on a desktop computer’s hard drive (i.e.,Desktop). Cloud accounting, on the other hand, is accounting that is executed using software that is hosted remotely on the cloud (i.e.,Online)
Benefits of using Cloud Accounting Software?
- All data backup in Cloud
- Software update automatically
- Direct Bank Feeds
- Issue Quotation/Invoice as you go
- Easily integrate with third-party apps
- Lower upfront cost
- Cross department able to access the same data anywhere
- Fully Online compare to standard accounting services
Hows Does Cloud Accounting Services Works?
We are able to assist with steps/process as below:
- Feasibility study whether your company suitable to use Cloud Accounting Software
- Create a Trial Account for your end to test out
- Assist in System migration to Cloud Accounting Software
- Accounting System training to end user
- Digitalize and improvise the current accounting process to improve efficiency
- Preparation of monthly Financial Report for business owner to view ONLINE
NG WING SIANG, ACMA (UK), C.A. (M)
Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Malaysia
Xero’s Certified Advisor