What is Immigration Services?
Our immigration services will assist your company in handling all the administrative work during the entire visa application process. The entire visa application process will consume a lot of your team’s time to handle internally. Thus, the alternative way will be to outsource those work to us to have better cost-effectiveness.
Types of Pass
|Employment Pass||The Employment Pass (EP) is a work permit that enables an expatriate to take up employment with an organisation in Malaysia.|
|Dependant Pass||Employment Pass holders are eligible to apply for a Dependant Pass (DP) for their spouses, children under 18 years of age, legally adopted children under 18 years of age, or parents.|
|Special Pass||The Special Pass (SP) is a temporary pass which is issued by the Immigration Department to allow foreign nationals to extend their stay in Malaysia due to ‘special’ circumstances|
Sent us a request to know more Contact Us
or WhatsApp us today to let us know your pain point!
Read more about Expats Visa
Must be registered with:
a. The Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) under Companies Act 1965; OR
b. The Registry of Societies Malaysia (ROS) under the Organization Act 1966; OR
c. Other bodies (e.g. co-operatives) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
|EQUITY||PAID UP CAPITAL|
|100% Local Owned||RM250,000|
|Joint Venture (minimum foreign equity is 30%)||RM350,000|
|100% Foreign Owned||RM500,000|
Foreign-owned companies (foreign equity at 51% and above) operating in the Wholesales, Retail and Trade (WRT) sectors (mandatory requirement to submit valid WRT license, if applicable) ; OR
Foreign-own companies (foreign equity at 51% and above) involved in the sub sectors on unregulated services.
*Not applicable to incorporated and limited companies, and associations/organisations.
Expatriate Employment Pass applications in the following sectors or regions will still be under the preview of the following Approving Authorities:
- Manufacturing (Malaysian Investment Development Authority)
- MSC Malaysia status & ICT (Multimedia Development Corporation)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance (Bank Negara Malaysia)
- Capital market (Securities Commission of Malaysia)
- Government Contractual Posts (Public Services Department)
- Expatriate jobs in the ECERDC Region (East Coast Economic Region Development Council)
- Expatriate jobs in the IRDA Region (Iskandar Regional Development Authority)
- Others (Immigration Department of Malaysia)